• If you have obtained any of my premium add-ons from another site, you DO NOT have a valid license for those add-ons and no support will be given to you. The only place that can sell licenses for my premium add-ons is this site or xenforo.com
[NICK97] Recently Used Device - XF2

XF Product [NICK97] Recently Used Device - XF2 2.3.9 Patch Level 1

Hi,

Not yet, still not working, I am planning to contact our developer to see what the issue is.
What option should I choose when I create a new MaxMind key?

Ok thanks for letting me know

Also, I have an s3 add-on that transfers some xenforo attachments files to Digitaloeacen Spaces, does that make the issue!
This is a screenshot of my Digitiocean space:
I don’t think our add-on support any s3 add-ons storage but I will check with the developer later to confirm that’s support

I have gotten a reply from the developer

Not yet, still not working, I am planning to contact our developer to see what the issue is.
What option should I choose when I create a new MaxMind key?
You can choose any anyway this addon does not use geoipupdate software

I have an s3 add-on that transfers some xenforo attachments files to Digitaloeacen Spaces, does that make the issue!
These files should not be on external storage because they are accessed too frequently and I wouldn’t recommend using any external storage for the files at all

Let me know if that’s option is working?

@eDewan

I gotten a reply from the developer he was saying
We can't use external storage for geoip database file (too long access time).
I found the solution to ignore filesystem adapters overrides to store this file in local filesystem.

Please download the newer update and please let me know if is working or not on your side

Please note this updates has not been tested yet because I don’t use any
external storage on both of my website

@eDewan

I gotten a reply from the developer he was saying
We can't use external storage for geoip database file (too long access time).
I found the solution to ignore filesystem adapters overrides to store this file in local filesystem.

Please download the newer update and please let me know if is working or not on your side

Please note this updates has not been tested yet because I don’t use any
external storage on both of my website
Well Done, Now It is working perfectly. Thank you for the update.

After I updated, I had to do so... Then it worked.
Step 4: After you click save button please clicked the save button again so for the settings to be saved

Step 5: Refresh the page to make sure the max mind license is saved

Step 6: Please try that’s again to make sure it’s working fully

Thank you so much @NICK97 for your support.

NICK97 updated [NICK97] Recently Used Device - XF2 with a new update entry:

v2.3.2

Full changelog:
  • Fixed text space underline removed in option under XenShop Branding
  • Last version that’s will be supported with XenForo 2.2 and will be moving to XenForo 2.3 this fall or winter!
Note: v2.3.2 will be one of the last releases that’s will be supported with XenForo 2.2.x and new updates will require XenForo 2.3.x or later!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,

I am facing a weird issue, I only set permissions "Yes" to admins and Moderators, but I "twice" received an email reply from a registered member that replies to "Recently Used Devices" email.
Registered members' permissions are set to "No".

Hi,

I am facing a weird issue, I only set permissions "Yes" to admins and Moderators, but I "twice" received an email reply from a registered member that replies to "Recently Used Devices" email.
Registered members' permissions are set to "No".
Can you please send me a screenshot for verification ?

my bad I have edited your post by mistake so I restored and I have removed my text from your message!

Please specify, screenshot of what? the email or permissions!
I meant email

Last edited:
I have a big forum, I don't want to pay maxmind for it. charge will be exorbitantly high. Is there any other way for free without using maxmind?

Recommend

instant user limit, if an account has more than 2 sessions, requesting exit from the others. and reporting the account to the administrator.

If many people use the same account, it will prevent this.

It will be a nice protection for paid memberships.

I have a big forum, I don't want to pay maxmind for it. charge will be exorbitantly high. Is there any other way for free without using maxmind?
Unfortunately no but you can tried using the max mind free api but its has limited

instant user limit, if an account has more than 2 sessions, requesting exit from the others. and reporting the account to the administrator.

I will look into this features once xenforo 2.3 release to the public

Anyway can you please post your suggestion in suggestion forum

Hi @Mystic

I have some good news regarding to this feature..! This feature will be upcoming and should be ready by end of next week😎

Anyways thanks for your feedback

NICK97 updated [NICK97] Recently Used Device - XF2 with a new update entry:

New Features and API Endpoints

Changelog:
  • Added permission to log devices (yes by default)
  • Added permission to receive new device registration emails
  • Added the ability to notify the user if he logged into the account from too many devices (set in the settings, disabled by default)
  • Added the ability to report the user if he logged into the account from too many devices (set in the settings, disabled by default)
  • Added REST API endpoints (Support will not be available for this feature at this time)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have something for you. https://api.hackertarget.com/ipgeo/?q=1.1.1.1 maybe you can integrate this, In addition, location information can be given in google maps. http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api...false&markers=color:blue|38.000000,-97.000000 (Latitude, Longitude by submitting the values to google. )
Please post your suggestions in https://xen-shop.com/forums/suggestions/ so I can keep track of your requests

Also you will need to purchase the license on this website!

Back