• If you have obtained any of my premium add-ons from another site, you DO NOT have a valid license for those add-ons and no support will be given to you. The only place that can sell licenses for my premium add-ons is this site or xenforo.com
[NICK97] XFRM: Resources Icon - XF2

XF Product [NICK97] XFRM: Resources Icon - XF2 2.2.3

NICK97

NICK97

Founder / CEO
Staff member
NICK97 submitted a new resource:

[NICK97] Resources Icon - XF2 - Modify resource icon width and height with new feature

This addon allow modify the resource icon size you wanted in XenForo 2.x

Key Feature:
  • Modify any size for resource icon
  • Can set default resource icon path when resource icon is not set
  • Support XenForo 2.0 and XenForo 2.1
Coming Soon:
  • More upcoming features...

Read more about this resource...

Attachments

• BCB68DC4-3E55-4E20-8723-433C3DF626D5.jpeg
    BCB68DC4-3E55-4E20-8723-433C3DF626D5.jpeg
    402.6 KB · Views: 12,419
Last edited:
NICK97 updated [NICK97] XFRM: Resources Icon - XF2 with a new update entry:

Few changes and forgotten to include one bug into the last release

Full Changelog:
  • Forgotten to include the Resources icon way to big when selecting discussion tab into the build zip file
  • Increased php version to 7.2.0 from 5.4.0 in addon.json
  • Added XenForo Resources Manager requirements in addon.json
  • Renewed this add-on to [NICK97] XFRM: Resource Icon from [NICK97] Resource Icon

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,

I recently renewed my license for the Resource Icon (Current version: 2.2.3) and don't have a option to download it yet and it's still listed as expired for me.

I'm getting ready to update XF from 2.2.10 to 2.2.13 and have [FC] - Resource Icon 2.1.4 currently working fine with XenForo Resource Manager 2.2.4 which also needs to be updated to 2.2.5. If I'm able to eventually download the newer version do you know if I'll be able to update the current add-on and if it should work?

Thank You

I recently renewed my license for the Resource Icon (Current version: 2.2.3) and don't have a option to download it yet and it's still listed as expired for me.
Can you please try again to see if that’s works now

Also can you please let me know😎

If I'm able to eventually download the newer version do you know if I'll be able to update the current add-on and if it should work?
Both of my website is running [NICK97] Resources Icon - XF2 and xenforo 2.2.13 and it’s is working at the moment

But I do have plans to add some new improvements and Compatible with newer versions of the add-on that’s included xenforo 2.3 and xenforo 3.x!

Also thank you very much for contacting me for download error and it’s should be fixed?

IMG_0042.jpeg

Both of my website is running [NICK97] Resources Icon - XF2 and xenforo 2.2.13 and it’s is working at the moment

But I do have plans to add some new improvements and Compatible with newer versions of the add-on that’s included xenforo 2.3 and xenforo 3.x!

Also thank you very much for contacting me for download error and it’s should be fixed?

View attachment 396
Thank You, I was able to download the update!
Great news about the add-on, I think it should be included in the RM and is important for pinball machine viewing.

My main question now is if you think I'll be able to update my current add-on which was from Forum Cube, ([FC] - Resource Icon 2.1.4) by updating it since the names don't match? I'd be sort of scared if I had to uninstall instead of updating it due to the volume of Icons in our RM.

Thanks Again

([FC] - Resource Icon 2.1.4) by updating it since the names don't match?
If you uninstalled the add-on and installed the nick97 brand it’s should still work just make sure the resource icon size option is the same from the [FC] Resource Icon?

You can found the options in XenForo resources manager

OK, I think I need to understand this better, your screenshot in the overview tab for the default icon location is also ForumCube, (/data/ForumCube) and I also don't have a branding removal check box for XenShop branding currently with ([FC] - Resource Icon 2.1.4).

I just need to be careful as I have thousands of these Icons, if I uninstall would that change the icon sizes that were already resized? Does uninstalling remove or alter any of these existing images, including the default icon? When installing the new version (instead of updating) do existing icons get resized or altered?

I guess I just need to know exactly what happens when the previous add-on is uninstalled and the new one installed and what you would suggest. Wish I could just upgrade it.

Sorry about all of the questions!

Hi @pinballnirvana
I also don't have a branding removal check box for XenShop branding currently with ([FC] - Resource Icon 2.1.4).
This was added in the nick97 brand

I just need to be careful as I have thousands of these Icons, if I uninstall would that change the icon sizes that were already resized? Does uninstalling remove or alter any of these existing images, including the default icon? When installing the new version (instead of updating) do existing icons get resized or altered?
Ok I might have to add importer tool from fc resources icon and th resources icon in the upcoming update😎
I guess I just need to know exactly what happens when the previous add-on is uninstalled and the new one installed and what you would suggest. Wish I could just upgrade it.
I would recommend making a backup first before reinstalling the add-on or you can wait until I add importer tool into the add-on likely that’s won’t be added until 2024

OK, Thanks, I think I'll just stay with ([FC] - Resource Icon 2.1.4) if you think it should work with XF 2.2.13 and Resource Manager 2.2.5 ?

Then I'll just wait for a importer tool or a update that will work for it.

if you think it should work with XF 2.2.13 and Resource Manager 2.2.5 ?
I haven’t use the fc resources icon add-on for awhile and I am currently using the [NICK97] resource icon so it’s should continue to work as normal

Then I'll just wait for a importer tool or a update that will work for it.
That’s fine just give me some time!

I'll just keep the [FC] - Resource Icon 2.1.4 installed for now while updating XF to the current versions.

Thanks for the help and I'll look forward to an update of your add-on.

Hi @NICK97, my Icon version of ([FC] - Resource Icon 2.1.4) does work for XF v2.2.13 and RM of 2.2.5 with a PHP version 8.0.

I need to update to the latest XF version of 2.2.15, I just received a email from the hosting company that the php version will be changed to 8.2 next week.

Wondering if you think it will work or if there's an update or importer that would work for me while keeping my Icons and settings?
Thank You!

Hi @pinballnirvana
I need to update to the latest XF version of 2.2.15
I am currently using xenforo 2.2.15 and I am running php 8.2 at the moment
Wondering if you think it will work
its should work as normal compared to the nick97 branded but i would recommend making a backup first

if there's an update or importer that would work for me while keeping my Icons and settings?
Thank You!
Unfortunately I will needed to hired a developer to help me to add a importer tool into the add-on but do to high cost I am not able to proceed with this update at this time

If you needed the importer tool right away I would needed someone to pay for cover the development cost

Wondering if you think it will work or if there's an update or importer that would work for me while keeping my Icons and settings?
Hi @pinballnirvana

I have some good news related to the importer tool as you requested. I will be cover the cost of the importer tool this Wednesday. But I am not sure when the development will begin as I am currently working with different developer on completing the [NICK97] Recently Used Device - XF2 (Part 1) add-on development 😎

Anyway I cannot give any ETA for completion at this time😎

Back